Event Times:11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
The 2022 Festival Weekend will take place on November 5–6, in downtown Austin at the State Capitol and surrounding streets.
The Festival Weekend is free and open to the public, with 250+ authors of the year’s best books. The full author lineup will be announced in September, and the schedule will be released in October.
No registration is required for the Festival! Just show up. Free parking is available in the State parking garages northeast of the Capitol. Book ticket author sessions that require advanced registration will be announced prior to the Festival Weekend.
Downtown Austin in and around the State Capitol
- Texas State Capitol (1100 Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701)
- Congress Avenue (between 8th and 11th Streets)
- Colorado Street (between 9th and 13th streets)
- First Baptist Church (901 Trinity Street)
- First United Methodist Church (1201 Lavaca Street)
- Central Presbyterian Church (200 East 8th Street)